Tuesday, February 5, 2013




You can have my SUV when you pry it from my cold dead hands!


Money to spend SUV to buy


Some of us are SUV addicted. Trust me I understand. I really like my SUV it solves all my issues minus the gas guzzling one... but NOW you can have your SUV and eat it too!

So you want to  keep your SUV and be green... you can! but your gonna need about 80K. Just go to Via motors and get yourself the SUV and you are good to go. This truck gives you around 40 miles electric range then the engine comes on...
I will tell you that this truck fits my bill perfectly but for 80K I rather get the midrange Tesla and save 15k or get the 85KW 265 mile range for $80K, but it does make me think twice...

Its a hard choice especially since I have been driving an SUV for so long. But to be honest I rather go all electric... its just me. Others on the other hand might think twice about getting the Tesla if VIA SUV's are out there... absolutely no range anxiety, but you are still burning fuel which does bother me somewhat.

It will all come down to leasing and who has the best rates... lets see what the future holds for VIA. I think they need to bring the price down to really compete, but Bob Lutz is a hard headed man. Only time will tell. I do like them they fit a niche in the market especially the commercial one...

Enjoy the ride and don't text and drive...


No comments:

Post a Comment